Research Triangle Park, NC -- The London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine (LSHTM), a leading medical institution in Europe for research and postgraduate education will offer the course, "Short Course in Practical Pharmacoepidemiology" September 12-15, 2011.
The course is designed for postgraduate students with a basic grounding in epidemiological methods and concepts and/or some prior knowledge of pharmacoepidemiology.
Applications are currently being accepted. Please see links for course information and registration leaflet.
- Professor Stephen Evans (LSHTM)
- Dr Tjeerd van Staa (General Practice Research Database)
- Dr Susana Perez-Gutthann (RTI Health Solutions)
- Dr Tim Williams (General Practice Research Database)
- Dr Arlene Gallagher (General Practice Research Database)
- Dr Patrick Waller (Pharmacovigilance Consultant)
- Dr Lesley Wise (Takeda Pharmaceuticals - Europe)
- Dr Ian Douglas (LSHTM)
- Other guest lecturers (to be confirmed)