Exploratory Data Analysis Work to be Presented at The American Society of Hematology (ASH) 53rd Annual Meeting, at the San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA, December 10-13, 2011
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC -- RTI Health Solution's exploratory data analysis work in oncology registries and clinical trials will be presented at the upcoming American Society of Hematology 53rd Annual Meeting, in San Diego, December 10-13, 2011. Project Leads, Jianmin Wang, Director of Biostatistics, Xiaolei Zhou, Senior Statistician, and their colleagues Ryan Ziemiecki, Statistician, Jessica Zhang, Statistician, and Kati Copley-Merriman, VP of Market Access and Outcomes Strategy are contributing authors on three oral presentations and two posters.
Please contact Xiaolei Zhou if you would like more information about the presentations.
- A Comparison of the Effectiveness of First-Line Chemoimmunotherapy Regimens for Follicular Lymphoma (FL) Used in the United States. (Sunday, December 11, 2011, 4:30-6pm, Room 6B)
- Health-Related Quality of Life and Symptoms in Myelofibrosis Patients Treated with Ruxolitinib versus Best Available Therapy (Monday, December 12, 2011, 4:30pm-6pm, Room 6B)
- Examining the Outcomes of Watchful Waiting (WW) Among US Patients with Advanced Stage Follicular Lymphoma (FL) (Monday, December 12, 2011, 4:30-6pm, Ballroom 20A)
- Symptoms and Toxicity of Rituximab Maintenance (R-M) Versus Observation (OBS) Following Rituximab Plus Chemotherapy in Patients with Follicular Lymphoma (Monday, December 12, 6-8pm, Hall GH)
- Characteristics and Effectiveness of Rituximab (R) Maintenance Regimens Among US Patients Diagnosed with Follicular Lymphoma (FL) 2004-2007. (Monday, December 12, 6-8pm, Hall GH)
For more information about the conference, click here.