RTI-HS will be an exhibitor at the 8th Annual DIA Conference for Contemporary Pharmacovigilance and Risk Management Strategies. The conference will be held on January 11-15, 2009, in Washington, DC, at the Renaissance Hotel.
Special topics for discussion will include
- The latest international regulatory developments
- Generating and assessing critical safety data during development
- Compliance with clinical safety and postmarketing pharmacovigilance regulatory requirements in an evolving global environment
- Relationship between compliance and quality in safety-related processes and procedures.
- Recent multinational initiatives under the International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) and Council for International Organizations of Medical Sciences
Please visit us at our exhibit booth. If you would like to prearrange a meeting with one of our experts at the conference, please